Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• We have your consent to share the information;
• We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
• We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of hotsprings-sd.com to provide a product or service to you.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
• We find that your actions on our web sites violate the hotsprings-sd.com Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Hotsprings-sd.com may set and access hotsprings-sd.com cookies on your computer.
If you have questions please contact us.
The Mammoth Site
The Mammoth Site of Hot Springs, SD is an active paleontological dig site, which boasts the largest concentration of mammoth remains in the world! Our current mammoth count is 61, with 58 Columbian and 3 woolly mammoths. We hope you will come and tour this unique National Natural Landmark! Paleontology is the study of pre-existing life based on…
Addiction Recovery Centers of the Black Hills
We are committed to helping all people achieve personal change, improve quality of life, and recover from addiction. We will provide quality behavioral health care and assist with community resources. We will strive to provide a comprehensive, culturally sensitive, safe and empathic environment. We will continually improve our delivery of services and…
Angostura State Recreation Area
Angostura Reservoir is a water-lover’s haven with breathtaking, scenic views. Offering crystal clear waters, 36 miles of shoreline, and some of the finest sandy beaches in the state, Angostura boasts many water sports and summer fun activities including camping, boating and canoeing/kayaking, hiking, paddleboarding, wakeboarding, swimming and fishing.…